The Radiosurgery Society® (RSS) is the world’s largest multi-disciplinary non-profit organization of surgeons, radiation oncologists, physicists, and allied professionals, who are dedicated to advancing the science and clinical practice of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), stereotactic body radiotherapy (SABR/SBRT) and advancing therapies. The Radiosurgery Society helps bridge the gap between our members who perform SRS/SABR/SBRT in hospitals and freestanding centers throughout the world, device manufacturers and patients.
We believe we are limited only by our imagination in our efforts to painlessly destroy cancer and other disorders throughout the body - throughout the world. The Radiosurgery Society is dedicated to realizing this dream.
Each month we host one-hour long educational webinars. These live webinars are open to all those interested in learning more about SRS/SABR/SBRT.
Upcoming webinars include:
Fractionation in Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Happening on: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 @ Noon ET / 9am PT
- Presented by: Steven Goetsch, PhD, FAAPM
- Moderated by: Stanley H. Benedict, PhD
- Find out more by visiting: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7057507150704180738
SRS without the Bunker: Initial Clinical Experience using the ZAP-X Gyroscopic Radiosurgery Platform
- Happening on: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 @ Noon ET / 9am PT
- Presented by: David Barranco, MD & Igor Barani, MD
- Find out more by visiting: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2965243619379184131