Create your FREE profile now!
Join the discussion with physicians and researchers around the globe - sign up for your free Cureus account today.
Work experience of as a Junior resident in Obstetrics & Gynecology in SRN Hospital, Allahabad. (3 years)
Worked as Senior resident in Lok Nayak Hospital & Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (5 months)
Worked as Senior resident in AIIMS,New Delhi (2 years 7 months)
Worked as Senior Research Officer under IVF Divison, AIIMS , New Delhi.(4 months)
Working as Assistant Professor(Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology ) at GIMS, Greater Noida currently.
Research Projects Undertaken 1. Effect of intrauterine perfusion of human chorionic Gonadotropin before embryo transfer on clinical pregnancy rates in fresh IVF cycles: A Randomised Control Trial at AIIMS, New Delhi
2. To investigate the role of Natural Killer cells in implantation failure and to study immunomodulatory effect of Intralipids in women with elevated uterine Natural Killer(uNK) cells in Fresh non-donor IVF cycles – A Randomized Controlled Trial at AIIMS, New Delhi
3. Role of elevated LH in predicting IVF outcomes at AIIMS New Delhi
4. 5 years experience in management of placenta accrete spectrum disorders at AIIMS, New Delhi
5. Effect of metformin, berberine & myoinositol in women with PCOS-A comparative study at MLN Medical College,Prayagraj.
6. Psychological Survey in health care workers during COVID 19 Pandemic – GIMS, Greater Noida
Papers Published 1. Singh N, Mishra N (2016) Early Predictors of Pre-eclampisa. J Preg Child Health 3:289. doi:10.4172/2376-127X.1000289
2. Dr.R.Perhar, Dr.R.Shukla, Dr.N.Mishra, Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia-Recent Challenges Paripex - Indian Journal Of Research, Vol: 4, Issue : 2 February 2015
3. Singh N, Mishra N (2017) Use of Oral Hypoglycemic Agent in Pregnancy: How far have We Reached? J Preg Child Health 4: e138. doi: 10.4172/2376-127X.1000e138
4. Seeing the unseen! History of ultrasound in obstetrics - AOGD Bulletin October 2016
5. Mishra N. Perforating Mole in a Nullipara Leading to Massive Hemoperitoneum: Fertility Preservation, a Challenge. Ann Clin Case Rep. 2020; 5: 1806
6. Singh N, Sharma P, Mishra N. Female sexual dysfunction: Indian perspective and role of Indian gynecologists. Indian J Community Med 2020;45:333-7
7. Do basal LH and LH/FSH ratio have significance in prognosticating the outcome of IVF cycles in PCOS?- accepted in Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences
Seminar and conference attended Attended UPCOG(2015) and presented paper “ Role of Metformin, Berberine & Myo-inositol in women with PCOS”
Attended AOGD conference and presented paper “ Effect of DHEAS supplementation in women with Diminished Ovarian Reserve”
Completed certificate course in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus-cycle II
Attended Annual conference of Indian Medical Association College of General Practitioners IMA UP State (theme- Infectious Disease in Day-to-Day Practice).
Presented the poster on “5 Years experiAwards & Medals 1. Gold Medal in MBBS
2. Highest Marks in MS (OBGY) EXAMINATION
3. Won state level Physiology Quiz at KGMU in 2006.
4. Distinction in 12 subjects in MBBS with total aggregate of 70.1 %
5. Won Gold Medal twice for Hindi Extempore in MBBS college fest “Euphoria” in 2007 & 2008.
6. Certificate course in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus completed in 2015.
7. Completed the workshop of QI training under Lakshya guidelines -GOI initiative – in AIIMS 2020
ence in management of Placenta accrete spectrum disorders in tertiary care centrein AIIMS,New Delhi”
Areas of Interest 1. High risk obstetrics
2. Assisted reproduction
3. Advanced endoscopic surgery
4. Reproductive Endocrinology
5. Foetal Medicine
6. Gynaecological Oncology
Reviewer Keywordsareas of intetrest: 1. high risk obstetrics 2. assisted reproduction 3. advanced endoscopic surgery 4. reproductive endocrinology 5. foetal medicine 6. gynaecological oncology
Recent article categories: Endocrinology/Diabetes/Metabolism, Family/General Practice, Obstetrics/GynecologyShow: