Create your FREE profile now!
Join the discussion with physicians and researchers around the globe - sign up for your free Cureus account today.
I am a Gynecologic Oncologist Trained at Tom Baker Cancer Center, Calgary, Canada. My permanent position is as an Assistance Professor in a tertiary care center in India. The department manages many gynecological cancer patients in conjunction with Medical and Radiation Oncology. After my training, I will pursue my Gynecologic Oncology practice in India. My primary interest and main career goals are to improve evidence-based decision making in gynecologic oncology with a particular focus on Cervical Cancer, as this cancer is rampant in our country. I also intend to do clinical research in Ovarian and other gynecological malignancies. I am drawn to pursuing a career as a leader in health services research since this area of research can highlight potential strategies that can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the healthcare system.
RECENT PAPERS RELATED TO ONCOLOGY AND WOMEN HEALTH
1. Nilanchali Singh, Prafull Ghatage. Etiology, Clinical Features, and Diagnosis of Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus: A Scoping Review. Obstetrics and Gynecology International. March 2020. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/7480754
2. Nilanchali Singh, Atul Batra, Mohammed Al-Ruwaisan, Prafull Ghatage. Factors affecting Overall Survival in Premenopausal Women with Uterine Leiomyosarcoma: A Retrospective Analysis with Long Term Follow-up. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Canada. (Accepted on 19-05-2020)
3. Nilanchali Singh, Prafull Ghatage. State of the art and up-and-coming angiogenesis inhibitors for ovarian cancer. Expert Opinion in Pharmacology. (Accepted on 14-05-2020)
4. Brett, MA, Atenafu, EG, Singh, N, Ghatage, P; Clarke, BA; Nelson, GS, Bernardini, M.; Köbel, M. Equivalent Survival of p53 Mutated Endometrial Endometrioid Carcinoma Grade 3 and Endometrial Serous Carcinoma, International Journal of Gynecological Pathology: April 06, 2020 - doi: 10.1097/PGP.0000000000000674
5. Pallavi Sharma, Shalini Sharma, Nilanchali Singh. COVID 19 - Endangering Women's Mental and Reproductive Health. Indian Journal of Public Health. (Accepeted on 12-05-2020)
Recent article categories: Obstetrics/Gynecology, Oncology, Healthcare TechnologyShow: