Create your FREE profile now!
Join the discussion with physicians and researchers around the globe - sign up for your free Cureus account today.
• 10 + years of experience as practicing, well respected, highly motivated, clinician, General Cardiologist.
• 15 + years of experience as physician, Internal Medicine.
• Areas of interest: Women and Heart disease, Cardio-Oncology, Cardio-Metabolic, Cardiac Imaging, and Preventive cardiology.
• Skills: Invasive cardiology (Diagnostic cardiac catheterization) , Echocardiography (2D, 3D, 4D, TTE, TEE, intra operative TEE, strain imaging) , Stress test (treadmill, pharmacological) Nuclear imaging ( SPECT, PET), Cardiac Viability Imaging , Cardiovascular CT, Cardioversions, Vascular Imaging, Holters , and Event monitors etc.
• Clinical assistant professor (7+ years), Family and Community Medicine residency program, Decatur IL, Department of Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
• Experience in Clinical Research, leadership and publications
Skills & Interestsrural health cardiometabolic diseases echocardiography - heart failure - valvular heart disease cardiology cardio-oncology cardiac imaging internal medicine women and heart disease nuclear cardiology cardio vascular disease
Recent article categories: Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, PulmonologyShow: