Latest COVID-19 Articles Published in Cureus
View our editors' selection of the most interesting articles on COVID-19 recently published in Cureus.
As the world continues to come to grips with what is now a global pandemic, it is vital that all medical knowledge concerning COVID-19 be made public as quickly as possible. The Cureus Journal of Medical Science has prioritized the publication of peer-reviewed articles about this disease and resulting pandemic and we will continue to review and publish them as quickly as possible.
It is our intention that these articles and many more like them will be read and shared among the medical community as we all continue the fight against the spread of COVID-19.
Click on the links below to read these articles or if you are interested in seeing a listing of all Cureus articles related to COVID-19 and the coronavirus please click here.
COVID-19: The latest peer-reviewed research:
- Anosmia and Ageusia as the Only Indicators of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Presenting as Acute ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- COVID-19 Pandemic: A Neurological Perspective
- A Comprehensive Review of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2
- Bradycardia, Renal Failure, Atrioventricular Nodal Blockade, Shock, and Hyperkalemia (BRASH) Syndrome as a Presentation of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Neurological Complications of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Encephalopathy, MRI Brain and Cerebrospinal Fluid Findings: Case 2