Cureus Release Notes
Automated reference tool that automatically converts references into proper, linked format has been released.
Admin functionality and support for sending quarterly email digests has been released.
Reviewers may now provide more info when declining an invitation to review.
Upon submission for peer review, the submitting author is greeted by an email modal asking them to send personal notes to invited reviewers.
Admin dashboard now displays browser version in the analytics section.
Updated styling for Google Analytics graphs on admin dashboard.
Channel admins ma manage article flaggings.
Channel admins can now search for and add additional reviewers when accepting article for peer review.
Channel admins no longer have access to contribution links and PROs. These features must be handled by Cureus staff.
Channel admins may now manage article comments.
Various additional bug fixes, copy updates and performance boosts released.
- Channel Admins and Deputy Editors now receive all channel-based email notifications
- Various bug fixes and copy updates released
- Channels Admins/Deputy Editors can now manage article flags
- Channel Admins/Deputy Editors can now search for reviewers
- Contribution links and testimonial capabilities were removed for Channel Admins/Deputy Editors (These are handled by Cureus staff upon request.)
- Channel Admins/Deputy Editors can now manage article comments
- Channel Admins/Deputy Editors are now automatically added as members of the channel
- Abandoned content has been removed from all user and admin menus
- Various style and formatting issues fixed within user profile pages
- George Lundberg added to Team page (www.cureus.com/team)
- Article categories and keywords now remain visible when scrolling through articles
- About SIQ page updated to match changes to SIQ modal design
- "Working/Processing" spinning icon updated across all pages
- Page headers updated for consistency across all pages
- Various bug fixes and Internet Explorer fixes
- When navigating away from the Admin Channel Settings page, the user will now be prompted to save changes.
- Admin dashboard engagement metrics presentation revised
- Admins may now search for articles by entering the article number (e.g. 2317)
- Admins may now see if an article has been deferred in the Reviews Complete tab of the User Action Needed section of the Admin Dashboard
- Features and design in Channel Admins/Deputy Editors Dashboard more closely resembles that found in the Cureus Admin Dashboard.
- The Cureus Editorial Board page has received a design overhaul and accompanying performance optimization.
- Myriad copy updates (including tool tips, disclosures, flash notifications, email notifications, SIQ modal, and more)
- The layout in Review Mode has been widened to allow for more text to be displayed on screen while reviewing an article.
- Table, figure and video legends now feature a text editor with italics, formulas, superscript and subscript capabilities.
- Continued to optimize for all versions of Internet Explorer.
- Channel members are now linked to channels via "membership" as opposed to professional societies. Members can join channels via the publishing process or a widget displayed on the channel page.
- Loading animations have been added where appropriate.
- Various bug and performance fixes
- The clickable Cureus logo linking to the homepage is now displayed on all public and admin-facing pages
- The Ethics Statement and Conflict of Interest Disclosures text generated from the selections made during submission) has been reworked and updated for clarity and formatting.
- Channel organization/department/company logos are now responsive.
- Admin users can access the Google analytics widget for up to an hour without having to log in a second time.
- An additional view (enabling/requesting article shares) has been added to the SIQ scoring modal.
- The Release Notes page was created and a link to the page displayed in the Cureus website footer.
- The Admin Settings page has received functional and design updates.
- Admins may now select a date range when creating a new meeting.
- Minor bug fixes and chores
- Recently added "Appendices" section validated for all previously published articles
- Channel partner logo will now appear in the admin navigation column when navigating through channel admin pages
- Comment flags removed for deleted comments
- Duplicate entries in "Content Requiring Editor Attention" section have been removed
- "From the Blog" and "Join the Discussion" widgets now wrapping text correctly
- "Expertise" removed from user profiles
- Copy updates
- RSS feeds (global feed and channel-scoped feeds)
- Flagged comment will result in email notification to admin/editor
- Admin navigation column now features contextual page highlighting
- Admin dashboard enhancements
- Published content section added
- Content engagement section added
- Background colors added